Sometimes that same feeling of fear the viewer may feel in a movie theater watching a good horror movie can move to the real life of an ordinary citizen or even that of an actor or actress as in this case happened to actor William Ragsdale while filming Fright Night, also may be that they give players the fright of their lives of innocent citizens by the mere fact that they wear forget monsters. On the other hand it can also happen that sometimes the actors and not the average citizen will see face to face with the supernatural. Dear readers, for the second time, the first being in Film Lives 16, unusual events may read here, rather than in the life of certain actors. Enjoy.
During the filming Fright Night , Holland prevented William Rags e dal
me to see Amanda Bearse vamp makeup before filming the scene where Char him and Amy discovers already converted, to get a realistic expression of surprise the actor; and he did: Ragsdale hit a jump.
When Narcizo Ibañez Menta was and n shooting the episode watch the movie: "Masterpieces of Terror " , an incident happened, Enrique Carreras commented:
During the filming Fright Night , Holland prevented William Rags e dal
me to see Amanda Bearse vamp makeup before filming the scene where Char him and Amy discovers already converted, to get a realistic expression of surprise the actor; and he did: Ragsdale hit a jump. When Narcizo Ibañez Menta was and n shooting the episode watch the movie: "Masterpieces of Terror " , an incident happened, Enrique Carreras commented:
"... at that time, to compose his miser" The Tell-Tale Heart "is had prepared an eye porcelain was placed himself all d ies, does ndo look creepy. One afternoon we were in the middle of shooting, amid no heat or overwhelming, and the silence of a small set is heard or
noise. Narcizo immediately so personal with his voice, asked: "Please cut " what had p roast? was broken porcelain and was quite an ordeal to extract the particles without damaging the eye r. When we begin to breathe easy and recompose the shock, Narcizo respond: "We have oj get another or , "he said," the German will travel tomorrow . We ran, I carry in my car, and the trouble, Narcizo not pulled the makeup or change of clothes, lit eral was a m or nstruo! Maipú crossed the avenue, entered Cabildo, and turned right looking for the house of the German, address q ue Narcizo not remember accurately. I ring the bell on several houses, and horror ladies appeared immediately closed the door, running scared. I I think he enjoyed at the bottom of the situations that cause ba. At last we give to the happy home and order a new eye to continue with the filming of "Masterpieces of Terror."
During the period in which Narcizo Ibañez Menta recorded: " The Cursed Doll," for the cycle: "Masterpieces of Terro r" Diana Alvarez, who at that then one of the assistants Narcizo Ibañez Menta and then would become future director, recalls that:
"I remember when I first went to the house of
him, an experience I will never forget. Narcizo summoned me to his apartment one day to 21 hours., Was in Viamonte and Paraná. I had asked to leave the jail to Las Heras with him, it was the first day of shooting of " The Cursed Doll" and went to film outdoors. Recording was quoted at 24 hours. Narcizo everything into the night, she enjoyed working at night and only to exterior scenes pray during the day when it was strictly necessary io, and did not hide the bad mood c hen had to work during the day. Usually finger raised alread r five in the afternoon. Ll When your egue department, I received Lydia (his wife until his death) and said, "Dianne , happens ... the Master is waiting for you ... "was a very dark living room with a dim light, crossed the aisle to a room with the door closed, opening it I found a completely dark room as, out of the darkness, I heard the unmistakable voice of Narcizo ... "Diana , was waiting " ... rep he turned on the light body. My must have heard screams up from vote Narcizo was facing a lighted mirror, makeup and the horrible Benito Mason. On hearing my screams, exclaimed: " course, the makeup is good ." we left to the film set, he was in prison Las Heras (after they demolished), he totally masquerading as Beni to Mason and I, in a remis. "
During the filming of" The Mark of the Werewolf "Paul Nasch and recalled a funny incident:
" One morning I was waiting in the portal the producer to vin iera the car would lead me to the set. The streetlights were still on and drizzling slightly. Heard steps q ue approached, echoing on the pavement, and I thought that the production has come bian. Characterized by special luznante man bo, I went out and ran into an unsuspecting worker who was going to work. The man's eyes widened, hit a cry that echoed a thousand echoes in the street and went herding with such energy that the heels of your feet will hit the Rear o. Without doubt, thought he had found a monster M adrid .
There was a time when the actor Donald Pleasence lived in a haunted house with his family
on the subject recalled the following:
" When I started to hear these strange noises scare me much," he admitted, "and g lue or we hit ... When we remodeled the house and threw walls, allow the spiritual Spirits children ran around the house todfa as they had done so long ago. Those ghostly sounds were then all of joy ".
As a child actress Charlene Tilton was the center of paranormal activity. Remember
doors opening and closing alone, air pockets around, and the feeling that something invisible followed. Another moment I remember was when a neighbor asked him to come down the volume on your radio, in a fit of anger teen girl refused. " Then things started to happen " commented Charlen and Tilton. "The cable d esenchufo alone, and when you put it back into the electrical outlet you , hard shot went backwards as throwing sparks.'s Neighbor to the witness that horror froze ."
Actress Obeth Williams J remember had an experience close
ence with the supernatural, one summer I met a repertory company in residence at New Hampshire . One night she woke in the middle of the night because the bed was shaking violently. At first, believed it was all part of a dream, but then realized it was not so and that the bed was shaking really alone, and that room was getting cold. The next day he says his experience to the hostess. The owner showed no surprise. He commented that someone had died in that house.
actress and sing you Ann Miller was another actress who had a ghostly encounter. Ann Miller was the great great granddaughter of a witch medical Cherokee. He had moved to a house in Sedona , Arizona . His accountant, Joan Gibson , was sleeping in the room for human
Espedido and Ann did in the master bedroom. "During the noc I woke me several times because of the bright image of a brave and fierce Indian watching me," said Ann. "The image I was terrified, and at first I thought it was all p art of a dream. I shook my head and went to take ag ua, but still there. It was not a dream . "
When at last the ghost faded away, Ann took courage to leave her room and go to investigate." Alli, lookin at tr birds from the window, there was a coyote, with the same kind of look fierce was wearing my Indian brave! At that moment I felt that was not beloved in that ca sa .
The next night while having dinner with a professor of medicine Hopi and his wife, the shaman explained to the actress that the spirits are able to take forms of coyotes and other animals. He told her that he had built his home had died there during the construction of it. The beleaguered father asked to bless the house so your child may find peace. A fetish was placed in each corner of the house and a special blessing to bestow upon the kiva, a house used for religious ceremonies, which was located on the back of the residence. Somehow, it seems that the presence of Ann Miller in the house had led to the materialization of the spirit of an Indian guardian had been placed there long ago by the witch doctor and blessing ceremonies. Ann
call a psychotherapist friend who also performed exorcisms. "She thorough cleaning of the house and work very hard to clean up the kiva. Now the house is at peace. No more fant quye asthmas with fierce expressions and me awake half the night n . "
noise. Narcizo immediately so personal with his voice, asked: "Please cut " what had p roast? was broken porcelain and was quite an ordeal to extract the particles without damaging the eye r. When we begin to breathe easy and recompose the shock, Narcizo respond: "We have oj get another or , "he said," the German will travel tomorrow . We ran, I carry in my car, and the trouble, Narcizo not pulled the makeup or change of clothes, lit eral was a m or nstruo! Maipú crossed the avenue, entered Cabildo, and turned right looking for the house of the German, address q ue Narcizo not remember accurately. I ring the bell on several houses, and horror ladies appeared immediately closed the door, running scared. I I think he enjoyed at the bottom of the situations that cause ba. At last we give to the happy home and order a new eye to continue with the filming of "Masterpieces of Terror." During the period in which Narcizo Ibañez Menta recorded: " The Cursed Doll," for the cycle: "Masterpieces of Terro r" Diana Alvarez, who at that then one of the assistants Narcizo Ibañez Menta and then would become future director, recalls that:
"I remember when I first went to the house of
him, an experience I will never forget. Narcizo summoned me to his apartment one day to 21 hours., Was in Viamonte and Paraná. I had asked to leave the jail to Las Heras with him, it was the first day of shooting of " The Cursed Doll" and went to film outdoors. Recording was quoted at 24 hours. Narcizo everything into the night, she enjoyed working at night and only to exterior scenes pray during the day when it was strictly necessary io, and did not hide the bad mood c hen had to work during the day. Usually finger raised alread r five in the afternoon. Ll When your egue department, I received Lydia (his wife until his death) and said, "Dianne , happens ... the Master is waiting for you ... "was a very dark living room with a dim light, crossed the aisle to a room with the door closed, opening it I found a completely dark room as, out of the darkness, I heard the unmistakable voice of Narcizo ... "Diana , was waiting " ... rep he turned on the light body. My must have heard screams up from vote Narcizo was facing a lighted mirror, makeup and the horrible Benito Mason. On hearing my screams, exclaimed: " course, the makeup is good ." we left to the film set, he was in prison Las Heras (after they demolished), he totally masquerading as Beni to Mason and I, in a remis. " During the filming of" The Mark of the Werewolf "Paul Nasch and recalled a funny incident:
" One morning I was waiting in the portal the producer to vin iera the car would lead me to the set. The streetlights were still on and drizzling slightly. Heard steps q ue approached, echoing on the pavement, and I thought that the production has come bian. Characterized by special luznante man bo, I went out and ran into an unsuspecting worker who was going to work. The man's eyes widened, hit a cry that echoed a thousand echoes in the street and went herding with such energy that the heels of your feet will hit the Rear o. Without doubt, thought he had found a monster M adrid .
There was a time when the actor Donald Pleasence lived in a haunted house with his family
on the subject recalled the following: " When I started to hear these strange noises scare me much," he admitted, "and g lue or we hit ... When we remodeled the house and threw walls, allow the spiritual Spirits children ran around the house todfa as they had done so long ago. Those ghostly sounds were then all of joy ".
As a child actress Charlene Tilton was the center of paranormal activity. Remember
doors opening and closing alone, air pockets around, and the feeling that something invisible followed. Another moment I remember was when a neighbor asked him to come down the volume on your radio, in a fit of anger teen girl refused. " Then things started to happen " commented Charlen and Tilton. "The cable d esenchufo alone, and when you put it back into the electrical outlet you , hard shot went backwards as throwing sparks.'s Neighbor to the witness that horror froze ." Actress Obeth Williams J remember had an experience close
ence with the supernatural, one summer I met a repertory company in residence at New Hampshire . One night she woke in the middle of the night because the bed was shaking violently. At first, believed it was all part of a dream, but then realized it was not so and that the bed was shaking really alone, and that room was getting cold. The next day he says his experience to the hostess. The owner showed no surprise. He commented that someone had died in that house. actress and sing you Ann Miller was another actress who had a ghostly encounter. Ann Miller was the great great granddaughter of a witch medical Cherokee. He had moved to a house in Sedona , Arizona . His accountant, Joan Gibson , was sleeping in the room for human
Espedido and Ann did in the master bedroom. "During the noc I woke me several times because of the bright image of a brave and fierce Indian watching me," said Ann. "The image I was terrified, and at first I thought it was all p art of a dream. I shook my head and went to take ag ua, but still there. It was not a dream . "When at last the ghost faded away, Ann took courage to leave her room and go to investigate." Alli, lookin at tr birds from the window, there was a coyote, with the same kind of look fierce was wearing my Indian brave! At that moment I felt that was not beloved in that ca sa .
The next night while having dinner with a professor of medicine Hopi and his wife, the shaman explained to the actress that the spirits are able to take forms of coyotes and other animals. He told her that he had built his home had died there during the construction of it. The beleaguered father asked to bless the house so your child may find peace. A fetish was placed in each corner of the house and a special blessing to bestow upon the kiva, a house used for religious ceremonies, which was located on the back of the residence. Somehow, it seems that the presence of Ann Miller in the house had led to the materialization of the spirit of an Indian guardian had been placed there long ago by the witch doctor and blessing ceremonies. Ann
call a psychotherapist friend who also performed exorcisms. "She thorough cleaning of the house and work very hard to clean up the kiva. Now the house is at peace. No more fant quye asthmas with fierce expressions and me awake half the night n . "
0 comments:
Post a Comment