Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Comment Inposttitle:amortization

Where is Carlos Blanco?

This morning I have received a typical e-mail chain that takes you to the video on Youtube some strange character ... It was titled MESSAGE OF CARLOS WHITE. The truth is that at first I thought meet with the speech of a politician, but I was rather surprised to run into statements that child prodigy who appeared speaking of Egyptology at the late show canceled because of Telecinco Martian Chronicles.

The boy appears much greater, not only by his speech (which for 12 years and were expressed as a scholar-aged), but above all physically ... While you should not have more than 22 years.

on video, Carlos talks about a trip he wants to do to a secret location. All told how to videoblog. As a testament to his parents and fans, but with a final unresolved.

However, if something has been achieved is that we start Youtube suspicious of videos like this.

Did the guy has definitely lost your mind?, Does the guy really have a project in mind?, "Sarda again?, Is all part of an international conspiracy of the Nerds Nerd and their desire to seize power ... world?

See the video and judge for yourselves, because personally I did not know what to think ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment