I play the Gunslinger of Fu ture
World was the Ramses of The Ten Commandments, was also Dmitri Karamazov Brothers in Karamazov, his brother in that movie was a young William Shatner , also be interpreted in Larabee Chris Adams at the magnificent western called: The Magnificent Seven in 1968 I play Pancho Villa in the movie Villa Rides, and much more, but Bri nner also acted not only was the producer and director of 1950: Life with Snarky Parker , with respect to his work as director, Brinner directed in 1949 : MR. I. Imagination for the Studio One in Hollywood in 1949 : Concerning a Woman in Sin ; for Actor's Studio between 1949 and 1950 : The Midway , 1949 and The Timid Guy , 1950; for 1950 series Danger , directed four chapters: The Black Door, August Heat, The Fearful One, See No Evil , also in 1950 to directed Starlight Theatre: Welcome Home ; for series Sure As Fate of 1950 directed the episode: Nightfall ; for Omnibus series of 1953, directed: The Capital of the World . Besides all this, and ul Brinner also was a singer and I can see him play here and enjoy the theme: "Two Guitars ." Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed myself.
World was the Ramses of The Ten Commandments, was also Dmitri Karamazov Brothers in Karamazov, his brother in that movie was a young William Shatner , also be interpreted in Larabee Chris Adams at the magnificent western called: The Magnificent Seven in 1968 I play Pancho Villa in the movie Villa Rides, and much more, but Bri nner also acted not only was the producer and director of 1950: Life with Snarky Parker , with respect to his work as director, Brinner directed in 1949 : MR. I. Imagination for the Studio One in Hollywood in 1949 : Concerning a Woman in Sin ; for Actor's Studio between 1949 and 1950 : The Midway , 1949 and The Timid Guy , 1950; for 1950 series Danger , directed four chapters: The Black Door, August Heat, The Fearful One, See No Evil , also in 1950 to directed Starlight Theatre: Welcome Home ; for series Sure As Fate of 1950 directed the episode: Nightfall ; for Omnibus series of 1953, directed: The Capital of the World . Besides all this, and ul Brinner also was a singer and I can see him play here and enjoy the theme: "Two Guitars ." Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed myself.
0 comments:
Post a Comment