Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jennifer Stark Bikini

Father Adolfo Bertinelli

Page of Father Adolfo

I share this note on the esteemed father Adolfo was made by

the newspaper of Quilmes, in addition to the note, and the comments, there is a healing prayer made by the father Adolfo.

Listen to it carefully, I get excited, I felt peace ... it is hard to describe why I ask you to listen with attention

I will copy one of the comments, I wrote Amparo, with which I fully agree

"I thank God for the Father Adolfo whom the God of Love uses and is very clear that he is not healthy, but who can do all things: Jesus of Nazareth.

My prayers to Jesus Christ continue to bless the Father in his ministry and keep using as his instrument here among us. Blessings, Amparo "
Here
note at the end of it and before the comments, there is a rectangle pequeninos green with an arrow, clicking on it we hear the prayer of healing

Thanks to daily Quilmes
Thanks
ADOLFO FATHER!

Father Adolfo Bertinelli.


Adolfobert@gmail.com

Padre@adolfobertinelli.com.ar

St. George Parish.

Oscar Smith 362

Ezpeleta

Diocese of Quilmes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment